Backrooms for Minecrafters
Season 3: Genesis Void is here!!!
Backrooms MC is a Java Minecraft Backrooms server found at:
(No affiliation with Mojang)
About Backrooms MC
The Goal ...
Get to the winner's platform in the overworld. After that, explore the not-so-vanilla overworld. Even return to the backrooms for extra powerful loot, if you can find it.
- The winners platform is at spawn in the overworld.
- Smilers can reach through walls.
- All deaths result in a quick noclip to the backrooms lobby.
- Even before reaching the winners platform, you can use the claim command.
- After reaching the winners platform, you can teleport to your claims.
- Genesis Void has some very powerful loot if you can find it.
- You can place torches in the backrooms.
- Once out of the backrooms, you can break and place blocks like normal.
- Smilers get much more powerful, the farther you travel from spawn.
- Zombies in the backrooms drop some incredible loot, farther away from spawn.
Please Help Us Make More Backrooms
Buying our merch supports future development of Backrooms.net games, articles, and stories! Please help us by buying our merch! THANK YOU!
- Thou shalt be respectful
- Thou shalt NOT be toxic
- Thou shalt avoid NSFW behavior
- Thou shalt NOT grief
- Thou shalt keep spoilers out of the public chat.
The Admin reserves the right to ban anyone for any reason.
Dig out of the backrooms lobby, using spawners as stairs into the ceiling.
is an urban legend. They don't exist.
Anyone who claims to have been to the backrooms is wrong.
Certainly, nowhere in the Overworld, Nether, or End looks like this.
Backrooms really couldn't exist, could they?