Backrooms Level -3.4: "Celestial Dunes"
Immerse yourself in the enigma of the Backrooms Level -3.4, better known as the "Celestial Dunes", a mirage of an infinite desert landscape with undulating dunes under a night sky ablaze with countless twinkling stars.
Level -3.4 materializes as an endless desert under an obsidian sky, densely scattered with glistening stars. The sand is an elegant, deep violet grain that ceaselessly shifts, shaping an ever-changing landscape of undulating dunes. Some stars seem extraordinarily proximate, appearing as radiant orbs that hover above the dunes, casting an ethereal glow.
The air carries the crispness of the night, staying cool and dry. Despite the absence of wind, the sand seems to have a life of its own, constantly shifting. The luminescent stars are the sole source of light, casting a soft, enchanting glow across the expansive desert. The tranquility is only interrupted by the gentle sound of shifting sand.
- From Level -3.3: Occasionally, the depths of the abyss within the Abyss Labyrinth can mirror the starlit sky of the Celestial Dunes, forging a gateway to this level.
- To Level -3.3: The constantly shifting sands may sometimes reveal a solid, black, stone-like surface that, upon touch, opens a portal back to the Abyss Labyrinth.
Stargazers: Stargazers, resembling humanoid silhouettes, are always found in a state of contemplation, gazing up at the stars. They exhibit no desire for interaction with wanderers.
- Hovering Orbs: These orbs, akin to proximate stars, hover above the desert surface. They are warm to the touch and radiate a gentle light.
- Continual movement is crucial, as remaining stationary might cause a wanderer to be swallowed by the shifting sands.
- Steer clear of the Stargazers. Although peaceful, they show a preference for solitude.
- The Hovering Orbs can serve as a light source in darker areas.